1.23.2013

(legos... there are legos and toys everywhere. But does he play them? no. He throws them around and 
then plays with foil and toilet paper and anything he is not suppose to touch of his sisters.)

My trip to the yarn store yesterday was hilarious! The little guy made all sorts of new girlfriends.
He even passed around big kiss-y lips and flirty smiles. He's so stink'n cute! Kills me!

I nabbed another skein of the grey wool to knit Trent's other sock. And as you can see above, 2 skeins of Malabrigo Rios in color Pearl Ten. This picture makes it look blue but it is actually a more grey black with hints of blue/purple. But still very masculine. I think it will be adorable with the leather elbow pads i'm going to add. I finally got around to writing this pattern set. Sweater and hat. The one above is a test knit in the wee man's current size. The newborn set I knit him before he was born is teeny tiny. I miss seeing him in it. So now I have another one and a cute kiss-y faced model for the photos. 

Red hair, blue eyes, big lips and a hand knit sweater... 
be still, my beating heart!

I'll put a could pictures of his newborn sweater set. It's so TINY! Have a great afternoon!



Malabrigo - color Pigeon

No comments:

Post a Comment