7.20.2015

Finished Object





I came across this pattern last week and almost instantly cast on. Since moving to Southern California I've struggled to find the motivation to pull out and finish my BEAUTIFUL cabled sweater. I have 1.5 sleeves left and the shawl collar. That's it! But when the heck mam I going to wear the darn thing now? sigh...

So I decided to jump back to my knitting therapy with a small baby project. Something fast, adorable and rewarding. Something to remind me why I need to keep my knitting train-a-chugging!

Kragetopp / the collar top by Paelas Paelasit. I love the way it turned out. I'm on the hunt now for little cotton, light weight, floral bloomers or pants to pair with it.

Mission accomplished. I haven't lost it! I still love knitting.... thank GOD!

Gift: My cousin Megan's Baby Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment