7.19.2015

Hello again quiet little blog. For anyone who may find this new post... things have changed dramatically for me and my little family since last I posted.

In April of this year (2015) I moved to Southern California from my always home in the Pacific NW. It was a fast and furious move! Away from my job at Knit-Purl yarn store that I loved, family, friends, and a culture of crafting, making, rain and outdoor activities that I’d grown very happy and comfortable with.

What a culture shock it’s been. My kids are loving it! For me it’s been a little harder to adjust. I have only recently picked back up my needles… it’s hard to wrap my brain around knitting in a climate that most of my favorite projects could never be worn in. I see sewing becoming a more prominent endeavor in my future? We'll see. I’m excited about the change and the change it will have on my hobbies.



  An adventure presented itself… so here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment